The ugliest cities in the world, according to a travel portal
Certainly, every country in the world there are places where architecture is poor, cities that are not “friendly” people, true centers or industrial concrete jungle. This is the idea which was based rankings done by a travel portal, which included ten large cities or capitals worldwide.
2. Mexico City (Mexico), Mexico One of the most polluted cities in the world, Mexico City is not one of the most beautiful cities, lacking pleasant areas for which a capital or major city need to become tempting for tourists.
3. Amman, Jordan The country boasts one of the most beautiful historical sites in the world, Petra, and not part of a capital match. Amman is described as a city suitable only if you prefer to see “dirty and chaotic streets, alongside office buildings representing ugly that looks as if it will destroy one another” not recommended except as a starting point to other places in the country.
5. Luanda, Angola Its economic development does not appear to be beneficial to the overall look of the place where occur overnight apartment buildings with dozens of floors, but no little charm.
6. Chisinau, Moldova Moldovan capital of Ucityguides.com is cataloged as a city that “does not delight the eye.” “An industrial city, studded Soviet-style apartment buildings, most dilapidated (and not too clean). There are many cities unappealing learned from the Soviet era in Eastern Europe, but if you expect more from a capital “as stated publishers tourism portal.
7. Houston, Texas “Houston, we have a problem: you are an ugly city” shows on the fourth US city with the largest populations. “Although there are other American cities that are not just beautiful, including Atlanta and Cleveland, he should receive the title of ugliest of them all,” according to the editors of the portal, noting urban landscape that seems to override any rule.
10. Los Angeles, California Not only highways blocked permanently because of traffic led to the inclusion Los Angeles on the list, but also because despite its proximity to Hollywood and the beaches, the city itself is not nearly as interesting as you imagine . In addition, it can be considered one of the least friendly cities with those who want to get around without a car, Ucityguides.com notes.
You might also like
Anyone who was lucky to be accommodated in a good hotel enjoyed probably the ritual candy on the pillow. Mint, chocolate mint or chocolate, sweet surprise on freshly cleaned laundry
Mihai Popescu wanted to prove that the experience of a tourist in a foreign city is terrible and told everything vice.com to start this adventure with a friend who posed as Mexican.
An internal guide used by tour operators in the Spanish resort of Magaluf, published by the newspaper El Mundo reveals scandalous practices they use to lure tourists to buy tours
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.